The Bay Area's most gorgeous hike and ride - on the Ridge Trail through Marin and across the Golden Gate.
April 22, 2017
Our signature fully-supported event is great fun and raises money to help open more miles of Ridge Trail!
What You'll Enjoy at Ridge to Bridge:
- Shuttle transportation for hikers and bikers, for a one-way journey
- Healthy delicious buffet lunch at Tennessee Valley and tasty snacks and water at staffed rest stops
- Ridge to Bridge SWAG
- Detailed maps and route description; guides, sweeps, and safety support
- Traveling the trail at your own pace and enjoying camaraderie with other hikers and riders
- Satisfaction of going the distance and raising $ to build more Ridge Trail!
HIKE AND RIDE OPTIONS*:
Hike or Run:
Mountain Bike (mix of single-track, fire roads and pavement).
*Note: Equestrian ride is cancelled in 2017 due to road construction, ride will return in 2018!
2017 Registration Rates:
26, 20, 17, and 11 mile hikes; 40 and 24-mile mountain bike rides: $120
10-mile hike: $80
We reserve Rob Hill Campground in the Presidio, so you can camp Friday before or Saturday after your Ridge to Bridge adventure. (Free!)
This brand-new application from Trailhead Labs (powered by Ridge Trail staff) features maps of the Ridge to Bridge routes so you can navigate with your smartphone GPS, even without a signal! There are great features like elevation profiles and "trail vision". Plus, explore and navigate maps of all the Ridge Trail sections!
Download for iPhone here (free)
- $25 raised – 1 free beer or wine and pretzel at the end of your hike or ride
- $100 raised – Upgrade to a long-sleeved Ridge Trail t-shirt
- $250 raised – REI Flashpack
- $1000 and up will enter you in a raffle to win prizes such as: An REI Outdoor trip for two, REI tents, chairs, and other trips and classes.
If you cancel your registration by April 12, we will refund the amount of your registration fees minus $20, which will remain as a tax-deductible donation to the Ridge Trail Council.
Sponsorships available, contact Events@RidgeTrail.org
THANKS TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS: